I was born in 1984 in Minot, ND. During childhood I developed a strong interest for the outdoors. While exploring around my home I observed nature and wildlife.
At the age of 12 I started spending more and more time outdoors. Things that started as simple hobbies became, what are now, lifelong passions. I facilitated my love for the outdoors by going to school for Wildlife Biology. With my camera ever at my side, I have been able to bring my enjoyment of the outdoors to others.
My passion for learning and working with my hands helped me develop a variety of interests. A lot of my free time is devoted to these projects, some of which are shown here.
- Right-of-Way Agent – Landman
- ND Parks and Rec – Park Ranger
- Elite Properties - Carpenter
- US FWS, HAPET - Biological Science Technician – GS-05
- US FWS, Lostwood NWR - Biological Science Technician – GS-05
- South Dakota State University - Graduate Assistant Technician Aide
- ND Game and Fish Dept - Biological Science Technician
- South Dakota State University- B.S. Wildlife Biology 2016
- MSU- Bottineau - Some coursework completed, 52 credits
- Notary Public - exp. 2020
- Emergency Medical Technician - Basic - exp. 2007